Saturday, May 3, 2014

Carnival Day

I just realized I had a draft here and all it said was the following: 27th: Gardening day, Dexter and the snail, carnival day, balloon hat

I promise I don't have such a terrible memory that I don't know what I was talking about, but I laugh at what key words I choose to remind myself what I was wanting to write about. I mean, I needed to write day twice as if they both such important moments they required me to call them separate days when it's obviously on the the very same day proved by me writing down the number 27 before it. Thought in restrospect I should start noting down the month two. I suppose I didn't expect myself to wait this long to write about it. It's not as import as some other things. One day, I may regret it, but on this day I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment