Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Back!

Guess who's back. Back again. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Na na neh eh ah eh ah eh ah eh ah.

Sorry my fellow followers and passer byers! Long time no blog. I know it's been some time since I have been hear, but I have good reason. I've been "There and Back again....a Hobbits tale." Yep! That's right! I went to New Zealand for our week off for Easter holiday!

I may not have been publishing my blogs online, but I have still devotedly written down every juicy detail from my Xtreme Adventures! With a great big X that you cross with your arms in front of your chest as I fail at being one of the cool kids. *Cough* "Nerd." I have been keeping a journal while away because I read the fine print that only a Borrower could read: wifi not included. 

And are you ready ladies and gentleman! Here are the highlights. I met a man with a beard and a walking stick. He gave me a really shiny ring. It had a dead language engraved on it only visible with firelight. I put it on. I disappeared forever. Somewhere in between it rained. The end.
Te he he. BIGGER **COUGH** "Cosplay Nerd!"

Okay, okay. I will stop teasing now. I won't be able to write out much though. I will have to leave some cliff hangers in there like all tv shows these days to leave you needing more. Mostly, though, it's because the end of my reign here at Monash is coming to a close and I have to pass the holy grail onto the next set of study abroad students. That and my life has gotten ten times more stressful as the workload piles on. I have been a busy bunny hopping around trying to put all of my ducks in a row.

I am having an allusion slash American slang, slash referencing night I guess. It's probably getting annoy. I am annoying myself. And rambling. This is what happens when I work on assignments all day with only coffee breaks and toilet breaks, and of course the occasional break to sob softly in a corner.

Cliff hanger! It's too late for me to start writing down anything about New Zealand because if I start getting into it, I won't stop. And unfortunately, I need to get up early the second day in a row to get an early start on assignments even though tomorrow ("today" it's almost 1 am here. I had to take a little social time this evening chatting with my mates.). Hint today is Sunday. Yes girls and boys, this gal is working weekends! I promise I will get it all down eventually. I cannot give a promise to the timetable of said blogging. I will try my best not to make y'all wait too looooooong.

Ciao! Hasta luego! Gute nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment