Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Showers

I will never get used to the showers. There is only scalding and freezing. I cannot ever find the porridge that is just right. There signs everywhere in the bathrooms and showers reminding you to be conscious of your water use. Even if I didn't care and wanted to take a shower longer than four minutes, I wouldn't.

I have this routine where I turn on the hot, wet my hair and body quick then turn it off to cool down while I lather. Rinse and repeat. No pun intended. Well....maybe. The other option is to just grin and bare it and just taking really cold showers, even when all I want to do is wind down, not wake up.

I feel like I am playing a never ending game of chicken with the hot water heater. Who can last longer? The water heater will win every time....

No comments:

Post a Comment